Clinical supervision is a vital professional activity. As such it is part of our registration requirements.
Kristyn and Serina are keen to share their clinical expertise with you so you can develop meaningful and functional goals for your clients.
There is always more to learn…Let’s work together to develop our practice!!
Chameleon Therapy & Consulting offers clinical supervision in the following areas:
- neuroaffirmative practices
- social communication skills
- trauma informed practice
- gender and sexual identity
- sexuality and protective behaviours
- communication intervention and goal setting for non-verbal clients
- emotional regulation
- self identify, self esteem and relationships
- family capacity building
- life transition support e.g. primary to high school
- individualised and functional goal setting for complex clients
- mealtime management plans
Need some help with documentation or reporting?
We are happy to assist your therapy team deliver quality clinical notes, reports and documents.
What are your rates for supervision?
Clinical supervision is charged at $150 per hour.
Do you offer video conferencing?
Yes, we can provide supervision remotely, charged at the same hourly rate.
Do you provide shadowing sessions?
Yes, with consent from clients, we are able to shadow you to provide real time support,